Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I heart Japanese and Korean Beauty Products (Random Pictures)

I just want to share some pictures from my trip to Palace Beauty, a beauty store that sells Korean and Japanese beauty products. The minute I walked into the store, I immediately fell in love. They have tons of stuff. Some are expensive, and some are not. I don't think they have a website, but I found this on Yelp! http://www.yelp.com/biz/palace-beauty-los-angeles.

So here are the pictures....




Dolly Wink Cosmetics by Tsubasa Masuwaka

Oh my god, these stuff are so cute! But I got one item only, for now. =P I will post a picture tomorrow.




Korean and Japanese Brands Face Mask.

I bought about 12 packets of masks! They had some sales going on when I was there so I had to get some. :)




Darkness Lashes

These stuff are awesome, that's all I can say. They might not be $15 per piece like MAC, but these lashes have beauty and quality. And most models in ViVi magazine have dolly like criss-cross spiky lashes on them. So not everything is about MAC or Ardell you know ;) We got to try other stuff too. :) And oh, I spent about an hour looking through each of these Darkness Lashes. It was so hard to choose since the store carries all styles. Just so you know, the store has about 3 display cabinets of Darkness Lashes. :) It's lashes heaven!



Last but not least, I finally got my hands on this stuff!! It was sold out everywhere and I was lucky to have found it at Macy's at Glendale Galleria. There were only 3 left so I immediately grabbed one, paid for it, and walked out of the store with a huge smile on my face! It's funny how makeup can make me the happiest girl alive! Ha!Ha!

Naked by Urban Decay.


So that's it. I hope everyone had an amazing weekend as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment